Sunday, September 11, 2016

Carrie Underwood Doesn't Mind Dirty Laundry

Carrie Underwood is out on the fall leg of her Storyteller tour, and she always takes a few things with her on the road to remind her of home. For example, she travels with a washer and dryer because doing her own laundry makes her feel "like a human." (People)

“I feel like I do laundry every day. I’m not sure where it all comes from. I mean, there’s only three of us, and one of us is very small, so I’m really not sure how we have so much. But yeah, I mean, stuff happens. I think Ajax should sponsor my life.”

Maybe that explains why "Dirty Laundry" is the name of her new single.

Read more: http://949thebull.iheart.com/articles/entertainment-news-104651/carrie-underwood-doesnt-mind-dirty-laundry-15093096/#ixzz4JwvJ1hSD

No comments:

Post a Comment