Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Blake Shelton Took To Twitter to Apologize

Blake Shelton is apologizing for racist and homophobic tweets. The Twitter messages were sent years ago, but recently resurfaced.

In a statement posted to his Twitter account on Wednesday, Shelton says, “Everyone knows comedy has been a major part of my career and it’s always been out there for anyone to see. That said anyone that knows me also knows I have no tolerance for hate of any kind or form. Can my humor at times be inappropriate and immature? Yes. Hateful? Never. That said I deeply apologize to anybody who may have been offended.”

GET ALL THE INFO HERE: http://949thebull.iheart.com/articles/entertainment-news-104651/blake-shelton-apologizes-for-racist-homophobic-15018626/#ixzz4HcJjThJ7


No comments:

Post a Comment