Thursday, December 3, 2015

CMA Country Christmas Airs Tonight

Jennifer Nettles has several reasons you won’t want to miss tonight’s CMA Country Christmas. There are at least three all-star collaborations, new twists on holiday classics and a few originals.

“Obviously the opener is a big show number and this year it will be a medley of ‘The Man with the Bag’ and ‘Jingle Bell Rock.’ I get to do that with Pentatonix. They are a fantastic vocal group and are having such a super successful year. And the talent on the show ranges everywhere from LeAnn Rimes, to Martina McBride, to Darius Rucker, Michael W. Smith, to David Nail … So, a star-studded event!”

This will be the sixth time hosting for Jennifer.

"It has become a tradition for me, What I think for me, what is my favorite part is when I hear from fans that it has become a tradition for them and it is one of the ways they ring in and start the holiday season."

The show starts at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.

See video from last year's show:


No comments:

Post a Comment