Thursday, July 16, 2015

Luke Bryan Announces Lineup for 'Crash My Playa'

Luke Bryan will heat the beach again early next year for the second Crash My Playa – his very successful four-day, all-inclusive concert vacation in Riviera Maya, Mexico.  Next year’s lineup includes Dierks Bentley, Cole Swindell, Sam Hunt, Dustin Lynch, Brett Eldredge and Chris Stapleton.  The dates for Crash My Playa are January 22nd through the 26th.

Luke says his first Crash My Playa was a blast.

"That experience was amazing. For me as an artist and for the artists that were involved had a blast. And the fans truly had a great time. Odds are that will be something you can count on us planning and doing every year."



Read more: http://www.949thebull.com/onair/music-city-minute-32468/luke-bryan-announces-lineup-for-crash-13767278/#ixzz3g6wNuRXa

No comments:

Post a Comment