Friday, May 22, 2015

Brad Paisley Says He Flipped Out


Brad Paisley is used to being a headliner, but that didn’t stop him from jumping at the chance to open for the Rolling Stones. As we told you yesterday, Brad will open the Stones’ June 17th concert in Nashville, and he was so excited by the offer that when the promoter asked him if he wanted to do it he replied, “How much do I have to pay you?"

"I flipped out," Brad told “Rolling Stone Country.” "It was really cool. I know some of the other openers they're getting in other cities, and it's a really eclectic mix. It shows you the power of this band ... they have headliners opening for them."

It’s been a long time since Brad’s had to open for someone, and this time he thinks it will be especially challenging, but he certainly sounds up for it. "When you're at one at my concerts, I'm 100 percent sure that everybody there knows they are coming to see me," he said. "That's a different audience than one where a percentage of that crowd is going to be PO'd that they have to sit through me. That's fun. That's a challenge."



Read more: http://www.949thebull.com/onair/music-city-minute-32468/brad-paisley-says-he-flipped-out-13611160/#ixzz3askjChzj

No comments:

Post a Comment