Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tim McGraw Holding Steady


Tim McGraw is holding steady in his commitment to play the Concert for Sandy Hook Promise on July 17th.  The show has been a target for criticism from activists who feel that it challenges their right to own guns.  But Tim told MSNBC that he stands by his decision.  Sandy Hook Promise is an organization that aims to protect children from gun violence.

"When you see things where you can help and you see situations you can help in, I'm an artist. I'm going to lead with my heart. I live my life leading with my heart. I do the things that I do and support the causes that I support. I try to help in the areas I can help and I do that with my heart. And if I have a decision to lead with my head or my heart, I'm going to lead with my heart every time."



Read more: http://www.949thebull.com/onair/music-city-minute-32468/tim-mcgraw-is-holding-steady-13528200/#ixzz3Y9Utkqir

No comments:

Post a Comment